- 02-Jul-2013 to 21-Aug-2013 (EST)
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
Job description: Option 1 Credit Union is always accepting applications for full time Tellers to work in our Grand Rapids branches. The primary purpose of this position is to enhance member service by performing financial transactions in accordance with member requests and credit union policies. Our Tellers take pride in finding solutions and cross-selling credit union products and services to exceed member expectations. Particularly energetic, positive and service-oriented Tellers are encouraged to apply. The best candidates will be professional, dependable and eager team players that enjoy assisting members by recommending great financial products and services with warm smiles and great attitudes.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Accurately balance and maintain an accurate cash drawer.
• Efficiently perform a variety of member transactions on Option 1's computer system, Symitar.
• Promptly answer questions regarding members' accounts and credit union services.
• Refer products and services to members to meet member financial needs.
Job requirements: We require excellent skills and experience in customer service and selling, computers, 10-key and communications. Previous cash-handling experience, sound credit history and ability to work some Saturdays are also required.
Our tellers must also possess:
• Good office equipment, 10-key and computer skills, including e-mail and Microsoft Word.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding member transactions and credit union records and security.
• A good attitude and professional, flexible and courteous personality conducive to dealing with co-workers and members.
• Customer service oriented personality with strong commitment to excellence.
• Excellent listening, clear verbal, and professional written communication skills.
• A minimum of six months of experience as Teller or other customer service professional with cash-handling experience.
• A highschool diploma or equivalent.
Other skills required: Normal office environment where there is little discomfort or exposure to hazards due to temperature, dust, noise, etc. The employee must be able to speak and hear clearly. May sit at a desk and view computer screen for extended periods of time. May lift up to 20 lb. boxes of documents to storage areas.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!