- 09-May-2012 to 17-May-2012 (EST)
- Call Center
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Part Time
Option 1 CU is currently seeking a Call Center Agent with previous teller, member service and/or loan experience who enjoys trouble-shooting, selling and going above the call of duty for members. Call Center Agents are responsible for answering member inquiries, selling credit union products, resolving a wide range of disputes/discrepancies, ordering checks, debit/ATM cards, quoting interest rates, taking loan applications and performing a variety of transactions in a fast-paced service environment. Our Call Center is the hub of our organization, providing service and assistance to members as well as to other employees. Call Center Agents are also responsible for promoting and participating in a sales and service culture consistent with the credit unions' goal of exceeding member expectations.
- Two (2) years of proven customer/member service experience with proven ability to calmly defuse challenging situations and build positive relations.
- Prior experience in a financial institution strongly preferred.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills. Spanish-speaking is a plus!
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proven abiliity to use listening skills to match customer/member needs to financial solutions and close the sale.
- Positive attitude and passion to serve others.