- 08-Mar-2013 to 21-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Call Center
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- Full Time
Option 1 Credit Union is looking for a Call Center Manager to manage the Call Center and ensure professional, high-quality sales, service, and convenience to members. This Call Center Manager is responsible for maintaining an effective working knowledge of all credit union products and services, consumer protection laws, regulatory compliance policies, telephone equipment, software and our core processor.
- Provide staff training, direction and coaching in telephone service delivery skills, methodology and philosophy.
- Research, recommend and assist in planning, direction and implementation of all call center processes and technologies for enhancing member service and improving efficiencies within the call center.
- Act as a loan officer, with set authority levels, to approve loans, checking accounts and Debit/ATM cards.
- Provide training, coaching and direction to staff responsible for outbound calling.
- Act as the primary phone administrator by programming phones and administering the settings for hunt groups.
- One year experience in a call center environment
- Three to Five years related experience as a Customer Service Supervisor in a financial environment.
- Must be a detailed self starter who can exercies independent judgement when addressing member problems.
- Possess excellent computer skills such as Open Office, Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
- Lending experience is preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!